I write some easy tips for WordPress, so you can utilize the WordPress platform as per your purpose in your day to day life.
12 easy tips for WordPress:
- WordPress can be a complex blogging format when you decide to use it for publishing your posts. Read the tips and simple tricks for making WordPress most effectively.
- WordPress is great for simple video blogging into their site. While you may need to prepare a little more, it is worth it. The majority of web surfers are extremely visual.Videos can sometimes convey information more quickly and effectively than words can.
- Create a posting schedule for posting. You can stay motivated to post regularly if you have a good schedule. You could write a week’s worth of posts at once and tell WordPress when to post it to your blog.
- Get rid of special characters in the URLs of your blog posts. They can make it hard for search engine spiders to “crawl” around your pages. It would also a good idea to shorten URLs to keywords.
- Sometimes you may spend a lot of time adjusting your WordPress blog and then mistakenly think some changes you’ve made weren’t saved. This is most likely is not the case. Clear the browser cache to get rid of this issue. Your changes should come up if you simply depress the “shift” key while you refresh the browser.
- Do you have many comments? If they do, going through all your comments might be tough for you and other people who are reading along. You can install a plugin that does this section. This will save time and make your site look organized.
- You can up your site’s rank with the search engines by simply taking a few minutes when adding images to your site. Use a title tags and alternate tags to include keywords.
- Be sure that your readers can forward your posts to themselves if they like. This will also allow them to share your content with others.A WordPress email plugin can make this possible.
- Do not make something generic like “admin” when it comes to your username. Bots will attack a blog that has “administrator” or “admin” as a username. This causes your blog to be at a huge security risk. Go to your account page of users and erase anything that has to do with usernames that are generic.
- Make sure your site has the most recent WordPress version you can. Updates are necessary because they patch security patches that eliminate vulnerabilities. Using older versions will make your site vulnerable to malware attacks. That is why you should always install updates to make sure everything is safe and secure.
- Always save a backup of your blog. This should be done on a regular process for you. Xcloner is a wonderful WordPress plugin that you can use.Back the blog up in multiple locations.It would be very unfortunate if you lost your blog disappeared one day.
- Connect posts via a linking plugin to easily provide visitors can enjoy more content on the site. These plugins create lists of a few links beneath the posts based on your tag’s relevancy to each post by using tag relevance.
In conclusion the information you have just read is an excellent beginning to understanding WordPress. You will also be an improved blogger by using the tips above. After that you gain more practice, your posts will be coming like wildfire.